This briefing provides an opportunity to discuss the definition of sexting and to recap the correct reporting procedures, to ensure staff are well-equipped to safeguard pupils.
- Raise awareness about sexting
- Check staff understand the legal implications of sexting
- Ensure staff know how to report concerns and respond to incidents
More on sexting
- The definition of sexting
- Signs of sexting
- What to do if you have a concern
- Next steps
- You will also find a series of reflection and discussion questions for staff
You are logged out of Safeguarding Training Centre
We know that managing safeguarding training is one of the most important aspects of running a school.
Our training centre will help you ensure your staff are compliant and can confidently deal with safeguarding issues, and that your pupils are kept safe.
Safeguarding Training Centre is currently free for members of The Key for School Leaders.