Do your staff have a strong understanding of how to raise awareness about bullying? The session will also offer an opportunity for participants to evaluate the school’s approach to bullying, and consider how it might be improved. The update is designed to last 25 minutes, but can be tailored to suit your timings and the needs of your staff.
The aim of this session is to:
- Raise awareness about bullying
- Encourage participants to evaluate approaches to bullying
- Consider improved approaches
Safeguarding Training Centre from The Key also has factsheets on bullying, which you can access here.
The factsheets cover:
You will also find a series of reflection and discussion questions for staff.
- The definition of bullying
- Signs of bullying
- What to do if you have a concern
- Next steps
Want to see more?
To access this content in full, please log in or sign up for a free trial of The Key
Start free trial Log in
The Key gives school leaders access to:
- 3,500+ online articles, with information and resources on all aspects of school leadership
- 1,000+ examples of policies from schools and other organisations
- Downloadable template forms and reports,
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Help with preparing for Ofsted inspections
- A weekly News Briefing