‘Sexting’ can include sending or posting sexually suggestive images using mobiles or the internet. It can also include writing and sharing explicit messages.
Creating and sharing sexual photos and videos of under 18s is illegal. This includes images of yourself, if you are under 18.
Want to see more?
- 3,500+ online articles, with information and resources on all aspects of school leadership
- 1,000+ examples of policies from schools and other organisations
- Downloadable template forms and reports,
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Help with preparing for Ofsted inspections
- A weekly News Briefing