The information below is intended for designated safeguarding leads. You may also find it useful to download, adapt and share the factsheet above with your staff.
Safeguarding issues can present via peer-on-peer abuse, whereby a pupil is subject to significant harm by another pupil or pupils.
This article includes:
- An overview of how peer-on-peer abuse manifests
- Guidance on what to do if you are concerned about a child
- Warning signs
- Questions for staff
- Links to further reading
Want to see more?
- 3,500+ online articles, with information and resources on all aspects of school leadership
- 1,000+ examples of policies from schools and other organisations
- Downloadable template forms and reports,
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Help with preparing for Ofsted inspections
- A weekly News Briefing