A hate crime is any behaviour that anyone (not just the victim) thinks is based on a person’s prejudice against a particular race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
Extremism is the “vocal or active opposition to our fundamental values”, as well as calls for the death of members of the armed forces.
Want to see more?
- 3,500+ online articles, with information and resources on all aspects of school leadership
- 1,000+ examples of policies from schools and other organisations
- Downloadable template forms and reports,
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Help with preparing for Ofsted inspections
- A weekly News Briefing