Gender-based violence, also known as violence against women and girls, can include physical and sexual abuse, harassment and bullying. Abuse includes female genital mutilation (FGM), forced marriage and sexting.
Want to see more?
- 3,500+ online articles, with information and resources on all aspects of school leadership
- 1,000+ examples of policies from schools and other organisations
- Downloadable template forms and reports,
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Help with preparing for Ofsted inspections
- A weekly News Briefing