What is a learners’ agreement?
At the start of any safeguarding training a learner agreement can be used to outline guidelines for the session and to establish a mutual understanding of expectations in terms of participants’ contributions and conduct. The agreement can be established informally through discussion, or written up on flipchart paper so that it can be referred to for the duration of the training.
Want to see more?
To access this content in full, please log in or sign up for a free trial of The Key
Start free trial Log in
The Key gives school leaders access to:
- 3,500+ online articles, with information and resources on all aspects of school leadership
- 1,000+ examples of policies from schools and other organisations
- Downloadable template forms and reports,
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Help with preparing for Ofsted inspections
- A weekly News Briefing