Child modern slavery: staff factsheet
Share this factsheet with your staff to make sure they understand:
- What child modern slavery is and what forms it can take
- What potential indicators to look out for
- What to do if they have concerns
You could either use it as a basis for talking about the issue at a staff meeting, or send it to staff to read themselves.
Want to make it more interactive?
If you want to have more of a discussion about the issue at a staff meeting, try these questions:
- How does child modern slavery overlap with other safeguarding issues?
- What might stop a child who is a victim from telling us or trying to get out of the situation?
- How might we tell the difference between normal household chores and domestic servitude?
- How might we tell the difference between normal work and forced labour?