Cybercrime: staff factsheet
Share this factsheet with staff to make them aware of:
- What cybercrime is
- The difference between cyber-enabled and cyber-dependent crime, and what forms each can take
- What signs to look out for to suggest that a child might be at risk of being involved in cyber-dependent crime
- What they should do if they have concerns
You could send it round to staff, or talk through it at a staff meeting.
Want to make it more interactive? Use these questions to start a discussion with staff:
- What consequences might being involved in cybercrime have for children?
- How can we proactively help children to use their cyber skills positively?
- How can we help make sure children aren't committing cybercrime without realising it?