Download this pack designed for a whole-school primary assembly covering the basics of online safety.
In the assembly, you'll cover:
- The good and bad things about being online
- How we can stay safe online
- What we should do if something worries or upsets us
The assembly also includes a video message from Dr. Ranj, well-known to primary children for his work on CBeebies.
- Can be delivered by your DSL, a member of SLT, or any other member of staff
- Should take around 20 minutes to deliver
- Has been designed in consultation with primary teachers