Accessible version of safeguarding and child protection: the essentials 2023/24
What's in this course?
It covers all the critical information from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) 2023, part 1. By the end, your staff will know:
- What safeguarding is, why it's important, and what their responsibilities are
- Everything they need to about the 4 main types of abuse and safeguarding issues to be alert to now
- How to spot the signs that a child might be suffering abuse, or is at risk of it
- What to do if they have any concerns about a child or a child tells them about abuse
- How to report any safeguarding concerns – about a child, an adult, or practice in your setting